Punjab National Bank
|Best Interest Rate for 6 Months < 1 Year||6.35%|
|Best Interest Rate for 1 Year < 2 Years||6.85%|
|Best Interest Rate for 2 Years < 3 Years||6.75%|
|Best Interest Rate for 3 Years < 4 Years||6.25%|
|Best Interest Rate for 4 Years < 5 Years||6.25%|
|Best Interest Rate for 5 Years and Above||6.25%|
Digital Products or Apps by Punjab National Bank
This application provides access to PNB banking services across all operators. It provides its customers to access the various features of banking over a secure channel. The application supports Android v1.6 and above.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps