Bank India FD Rates, BoI Term deposits
Interest Rates offered by bank of India
Bank of India
|Best Interest Rate for 6 Months < 1 Year||6.25%|
|Best Interest Rate for 1 Year < 2 Years||6.65%|
|Best Interest Rate for 2 Years < 3 Years||6.70%|
|Best Interest Rate for 3 Years < 4 Years||6.50%|
|Best Interest Rate for 4 Years < 5 Years||6.50%|
|Best Interest Rate for 5 Years and Above||6.50%|
Key Benefits of Fixed Deposits in Bank of India.
- Interest on deposits with Bank of India is compounded annually.
- Bank of India accepts deposits starting at Rs.1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens Bank of India offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned above
- Bank of India Fixed Deposit.
- Premature Withdrawal-You may break you FD and withdraw your money subject to minimum stipulated requirements.
- Bank of India offers loan against its own deposit.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
- You can claim Tax exemption in Bank of India by submitting 15G/15H.
- Recurring Deposit Rates are same as FD Rates in Bank of India
- In Bank of India you can take quarterly or monthly payouts from your Fixed Deposits.
- Open a Fixed Deposit Account easily through a number of channels like Internet or Phone Banking or simply by visiting you nearest Bank of India branch.
Digital products/Apps by Bank of India
BOI Mobile Banking
“BOI * BTM Services” is the Bank of India Mobile Banking Service extended to all its Customers through Mobile Phones (for Rich / Thick client mobile handsets like Android, Blackberry and iPhones).
Star Token- NG
StarToken NG is the official mobile banking app from Bank of India.
StarToken NG, the next generation secure digital banking app, allows convenient access to digital banking services of Bank of India from your Android phones while maintaining the strictest security standards.
• Quick Banking featuring your frequently used banking services such as Balance Inquiry, Mini Statement, Self-Link Fund Transfer, Third-Party Fund Transfer, NEFT etc.
• Search for nearby ATM or Branch
• One click access to online banking for additional services like utility payments, tax payments etc.Type your paragraph here.